Case Study: Customer Service Woes
Recently, we worked with a client that asked us to solve issues involving a department within their organization.
“Integrity Staffing & Solutions…did a very good job of evaluating our current operation and recommending relevant changes for the future. As a result, we are continuing to use their services to assist us in implementing their recommendations.” – Client of Integrity Staffing & Solutions
Customers of this department were not fully satisfied with service that was being provided to them. Customers were not clear about how to request services.
There were also issues related to managerial and organizational reporting requirements. Our client had just invested a significant amount of money in new technologies and wanted to be sure customers could use the new technologies effectively.
Integrity Staffing & Solutions listened to the client, asked questions to determine the client’s goals for customer service, and interviewed customers and employees to understand their issues. We recommended…
- A new organizational structure with clear lines of accountability
- Rewriting job descriptions to clarify each employee’s responsibilities
- Improvements to customer service processes to increase customers’ access to the service team
The client’s investment in our recommendations will pay off by helping employees to understand…
- Employees now understand new technology and feel more comfortable using it.
- Employees have a better understanding of their specific job requirements.
- Customers now understand how to submit service requests.
- The client is now positioned to take customer service and satisfaction to a whole new level.
Let Us Serve You
We enjoy helping organizations problem solve. Contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your FREE HOUR OF HR CONSULTING. For management and leadership advice, contact Tom at email@example.com. Or call us at 402-558-2072.