Do I have to pay a fee for Integrity’s assistance in finding a job?
- No, fees are paid by the employers.
Can I register with Integrity Staffing & Solutions if I am registered with other agencies?
- Yes, this is fine.
How long does an interview/registration appointment typically take?
- Our interview and registration appointments typically take around 2 hours, depending on the applicant. This includes the interview, a review of work history, initial paperwork, and assessments.
If I register with Integrity Staffing & Solutions and then see a posting I am interested on CareerLink, do I need to re-apply?
- No, if we post a position on CareerLink, feel free to contact us to ask questions or to express your interest. If the resume we have is more than 6 months old, we will request a new version from you.
Regarding Temporary Employment
What will I need to be successful as a temporary employee?
- Our most successful temporary employees have positive attitudes, communication skills, flexibility, and initiative. Basic office skills and experience with computers are also helpful.
How often are working employees paid?
- Our employees are paid on Fridays for the previous week’s work. Time cards must be submitted by the weekly deadline.
Does Integrity Staffing & Solutions offer Direct Deposit?
- Yes, upon accepting your first assignment with us we will have you fill out a Direct Deposit form. You will need to bring a voided out blank check.